Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Reflection's on Sunday at the River Church

I have been posting a lot of video's lately, as I have not had much to say or write about. The LORD is bringing me through a "desert" season right now. I feel numb against the words of our LORD as far an any new revelations from God. But..."strength will rise as we wait upon the LORD, I will wait upon the LORD."

Below are two video's that I thought related to this past Sunday's sermon at the River Church. I hope that you find the time to watch both of them.


Messiness and the Church




Relating to Unbelievers
WARNING: There is nothing inappropriate in this video but due to the nature of some of the topics covered in the video below, I recommend that you watch this with no children around.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment